TISSNET is a computer-based test with 100 objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ). TISS-NET is conducted between January - February every year across several centers located in different parts of India. TISSNET is conducted by TISS Mumbai every year for admission into various PG courses. TISS has four campuses Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur and Guhahati. Candidates applying for single or multiple programmes need to attend only one test and the TISS-NET Score will be valid for all the programmes applied for.
Table of Contents
- TISSNET Exam Highlights
- TISSNET Syllabus of MA/MBA courses
- TISSNET Section wise syllabus
- TISSNET Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for TISSNET
- Important books for TISSNET
TISSNET Exam Highlights
2. Duration : 100 minutes.
3. Sections: General Knowledge, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency
4. No negative marking.
TISSNET Syllabus of MA/MBA courses
TISSNET prospectus 2024 is given beneath to allude to the up-and-comers showing up for the TISS test in 2024. To support competitors, TISS likewise delivers a demo test to assist the up-and-comers with estimating their status level for the test. Also, rehearsing the mock paper/question paper is of most extreme significance since it assists the competitor with being familiar with their assets and shortcomings in regards to the subjects. The main three subjects that contain the TISSNET official syllabus are as per the following.
- General Numerical and Analytical Ability
- Verbal Ability or Language Ability
- General Knowledge.
TISSNET Section wise syllabus
TISSNET 2024 Mathematics and Logical Reasoning Syllabus
The TISS Maths syllabus and Logical Reasoning section consists of 30 marks. Therefore, the total number of questions will be 30. Below topics covers in the TISSNET quant syllabus. Only way one can score good marks in this section is daily practice. Refer our section Important resources for TISSNET 2024 for details on quant books.
TISSNET 2024 English Proficiency Syllabus
TISSNET 2024 General Awareness Syllabus
How to Prepare for TISSNET 2024 Exam?
- 1. Students can download the TISSNET previous year’s question papers and practice them.
- 2. Take daily GK mocks from TISSNET 360 website.
- 3. GK section of TISSNET has highest weightage and also the sectional cutoffs. So one should focus more on this section.
- 4. Cover every topic given in the TISSNET Syllabus and revise them multiple times till the exam.